To Obtain Copies of Your Medical Records:
- Print and complete the "Authorization to Use and Disclose Health Information" form. If you are unable to print this form, you may obtain a form as well as information on fees and payment methods by calling 847-695-3200, extension 5326 or fax a request to 847-717-6638. The fee for medical records is a routine rate in accordance with Illinois Statues & Regulations.
- En Espanol - "Autorizacion Para Usar Y Divulgar Informacion Medica"
- Medical Records will be mailed out within approximately 7-10 days. If you would like to pick up the records in person, please bring a photo identification to the Health Information Management Department located on the main level of the hospital.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To request an Amendment of Your Medical Records:
- Print and complete the "Request for Amendment of Medical Record" . If you are unable to print this form, you may obtain a form by calling (847) 695-3200, ext. 5326 or Fax (847) 717-6638.
To Obtain Vital Records:
- Copies of Birth or Death Certificates should be obtained from Kane County Department of Vital Records. (630) 232-5950, www.co.kane.il.us.