The Center for Healthy Living (CHL) provides health and wellness programs that promote healthy living, reduce the risk of disease, and preserve independence. CHL offers a variety of educational programs, screenings, special events, and other services for adults that address the physical, social, mental, and spiritual dimensions of health. Most programs offered by CHL are free of charge.
Center for Healthy Living programs include:
- Weekly Coffee Shops, Bingo, Luncheons and Bus Trips
- Health Screenings
- Diabetes Self Management Training
- Information and referral to community resources
- Case Management for emotional, social, and environmental issues
- Health Insurance Counseling
- LIFE Book and Vial of Life
- Health and Wellness education on topics including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, advanced directives, legal issues, and financial information
- Chronic Disease Self Management Program
- Exercise classes from beginner to moderate/advanced
- Nutrition workshops and cooking demonstrations
- Volunteer caregiver program, including transportation to medical appointments, chores, home/phone visiting
For a detailed listing of upcoming events and a VIP Advantage member application form, click to view the online newsletter.
See a Virtual Tour of the Presence Center for Healthy Living Wellness Room.
For more information regarding the Presence Center for Healthy Living Programs, click on any above link or call 217.337.2022.
The Presence Center for Healthy Living office is located at 410 E. University Ave., Suite 200, Champaign, IL. You may also e-mail us at CHA@presencehealth.org.
Presence Covenant Medical Center
Center for Healthy Living
1400 W. Park St.
Urbana, IL 61801