The Presence VIP Advantage Program offers educational, physical, social and spritual growth opportunities for people ages 55 and over.
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Coffee Shops - enjoy free coffee, snacks, and games
- Spiritual study series
- High Tea
- Hospital cafeteria and gift shop discounts
- Blue Card Special - Monday-Friday from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the Covenant cafeteria enjoy a meal including choice of five different entrees for just $2.99.
- Community discounts with up to 20% off at participating local restaurants
- Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Cancer, and Cardiac
Most programs are free of charge to members. Membership is only $10.00 annually. To sign up, call the Presence Center for Healthy Living at 217.337.2022.
Health and Wellness Programs
Informative health education seminars are offered periodically on many different topics that are important to an older adult. Programs are taught by health care professionals and are usually free for VIP Advantage members.
Offering a Center for Healthy Living newsletter containing all of the upcoming events. For a detailed listing of upcoming events and a VIP Advantage member application form, view the online newsletter.
For additional information please contact Candy Gilbert at 217.337.2022.