Benefits of being a nurse at Presence Covenant Medical Center include:
- Nursing Orientation: Geared towards graduate nurses in their transition from a school environment into practice at the Medical Center. Students will be assigned to an experienced mentor on the unit for which they are hired.
- Varied scheduling opportunities
- 403(b) retirement investment matching contribution plan
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts that allow employees to make pre-tax contributions for qualified expenses
- Employee wellness programs
- Discounts (Presence Perks) for employees, including Verizon, Sprint, and Target.com
- Direct deposit
FOR MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS, PLEASE VISIT OUR BENEFITS PAGE.