See what a day in the life of one our older adult clients is like at Presence Heritage Day Break!
- Exercise - typically work on activities of daily living
- Scheduled intergenerational activity
- Group activity - this may include bowling a frame on the Nintendo Wii, making a craft, music, live entertainment, playing a card game and much, much more! Access our activity calendar to see additional daily activities.
- Rest period
- Group activities (see above for examples)
- Afternoon snack
- During transportation, the clients who are still at our community engage in another group activity