Provena Life Connections communities offer short-term or respite stays, and depending on the situation, older adults may want to take advantage of this program for a variety of reasons, including:
- The family member or caregiver who currently cares for him/her is going away on vacation, and he or she needs a temporary place to live while the caregiver gets a much-needed break.
- He or she is currently discussing moving to a Provena senior living community but before making a final decision wants to experience the lifestyle at this community.
- He or she is being discharged from a hospital or nursing home with plans to return home but could use some extra help in the meantime either at a skilled nursing facility or assisted living community.
Our short-term respite residents are quickly welcomed into our communities and can take advantage of all the services and amenities that our communities offer including meals, activities and more. What are you waiting for? Contact one of the Provena communities below to inquire about a respite stay for either yourself or a loved one today!
- Provena Cor Mariae Center - Rockford, IL
- Provena Fox Knoll - Aurora, IL
- Provena Heritage Village - Kankakee, IL
- Provena McAuley Manor - Aurora, IL
- Provena Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais, IL
- Provena Pine View Care Center - St. Charles, IL
- Provena Sacred Heart Home - Avilla, IN
- Provena St. Anne Center - Rockford, IL
- Provena St. Joseph Center - Freeport, IL
- Provena Villa Franciscan - Joliet, IL