Our amenities give you all the comforts of home...and more! Whether you are a long-term resident or short-stay patient, it's our goal to make you as comfortable as possible during your time at our community. Keep reading to learn about our on-site amenities!
Amenities at Provena Cor Mariae Center
- Full-service beauty parlor/barber shop (additional fee)
Spa services including hair and nail care
- Wide variety of activities (on-site and at local popular destinations)
- State-of-the-art Les & Gwen Thomas Rehabilitation Suite
Our separate building for short-stay Medicare rehabilitation patients features private suites with hotel-like amenities including daily newspaper service, concierge and errand service, selective menu and 24-hour room service, in-room telephone, television with cable and DVD, computers with wireless Internet access and much more!
- Resident clubs for a variety of interests
- Beautifully landscaped grounds in a wooded setting
Our campus boasts 26 acres of scenic wooded land abundant with wildlife, and we also have a walking path, courtyard, waterfall, garden and patio area for your enjoyment.
- Do you need a quick gift? Stop by our Serendipity gift shop for those last-minute purchases!
- Library, including computers with Internet access
- Complimentary patient/resident e-mail available - send one today!
- Buffet and selective menu dining
- State-of-the-art, fully supervised resident security system
- Stay fit all year round in our on-site fitness center with personalized wellness and exercise programming.
- Movable Market with fresh fruits and baked goods as well as a snack and nourishment pantry that is available 24 hours a day.
- Regain your spiritual and emotional strength in our on-site chapel. We host a variety of worship services including Catholic Mass, Protestant services and more.