Our amenities give you all the comforts of home...and more! Whether you are a long-term resident or short-stay patient, it's our goal to make you as comfortable as possible during your time at Provena McAuley Manor. Keep reading to learn about our on-site amenities!
Amenities at Provena McAuley Manor
- Enjoy activities specifically designed with you in mind! From daily exercise programs to social opportunities like Happy Hour on Fridays to both on-site and off-campus entertainment, you're sure to find something that interests you here!
- Experience the freedom of choice with our buffet dining and selective menu options
- Complimentary patient/resident e-mail available - send a message to your loved one today!
- Thought you gave up bowling? Think again!
Our patients and residents use the Nintendo Wii gaming system for rehabilitation or just enjoy a challenging game of bowling or golf.
- Wish you could learn how to e-mail? With our "It's Never 2 Late" computer program, you still have time! The program includes an adaptive keyboard and touch screen for easy operation.
- Look good and feel great with an appointment in our Curl Corner Beauty Shop or a relaxing soak in our spa!
- Regain your spiritual and emotional strength in our beautiful chapel that is always available. With Catholic Mass and regularly scheduled Protestant services, you can worship in a way that's most comfortable to you.
- Do you enjoy the arts?
The McAuley Gallery displays work by local artists.
- Enjoy a beautiful day outside on one of our patio areas or by walking along the Sensory Garden that offers a variety of textures, colors, scent and even sound to stimulate the senses.
Listen to a former short-stay rehab patient talk about the amenities at Provena McAuley Manor!