Presence Life Connections communities are leaders in providing Short-Term Medicare Rehabilitation services, which includes physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. And, to make the transition easy for you, we have developed a step by step guide that explains the transition from the hospital to our rehabilitation program and then back home again.
It's our goal to help you regain and restore as much health, strength and functioning as possible to aid your recovery and improve your daily living skills. Our experienced team of physical, occupational and speech therapists will develop your individual plan of care. With fully equipped therapeutic gyms as well as Nintendo Wii gaming systems, Presence Life Connections ministries offer a variety of programs to help our patients regain their strength.
Listen to other short-stay Medicare rehab patients discuss their experiences at a Presence Life Connections community.
The following Presence Life Connections ministries offer rehabilitation services:
- Presence Cor Mariae Center - Rockford, IL
- Presence Heritage Village - Kankakee, IL
- Presence McAuley Manor - Aurora, IL
- Presence Merkle-Knipprath Countryside - Clifton, IL
- Presence Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais, IL
- Presence Pine View Care Center - St. Charles, IL
- Presence Sacred Heart Home - Avilla, IN
- Presence St. Anne Center - Rockford, IL
- Presence St. Joseph Center - Freeport, IL
- Presence Villa Franciscan - Joliet, IL
We enourage you to take a virtual tour and then contact us to schedule a personal visit.