Presence Life Connections ministries provide nursing care for long-term residents who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our team of highly trained professionals includes a director of medical services, registered and restorative care nurses and certified nursing asistants. Our on-site social work, dietary, recreational and pastoral care departments rounds out the team that will care for you ensuring that we meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Our nursing staff is available 24 hours a day, and we have different levels of nursing care to best meet your needs. Skilled nursing care is available to residents who need specialized services for feeding tubes, I.V. therapy or wound care. Intermediate care helps our long-term residents remain as independent as possible while still assisting with everyday tasks. From the moment you walk through our doors, our caring and compassionate staff will treat you and your loved ones like family.
The following Presence Life Connections ministries offer skilled nursing care:
- Presence Cor Mariae Center - Rockford, IL
- Presence Heritage Village - Kankakee, IL
- Presence McAuley Manor - Aurora, IL
- Presence Merkle-Knipprath Countryside - Clifton, IL
- Presence Our Lady of Victory - Bourbonnais, IL
- Presence Pine View Care Center - St. Charles, IL
- Presence Sacred Heart Home - Avilla, IN
- Presence St. Anne Center - Rockford, IL
- Presence St. Joseph Center - Freeport, IL
- Presence Villa Franciscan - Joliet, IL