Presence Mercy Medical Center's progressive technology and service provides a firm foundation to preserve and improve the health of the communities with regard to their physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being. Presence Mercy Medical Center features private rooms for inpatients and a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center with robotic and minimally invasive surgery. The hospital is a certified Primary Stroke Center and an accredited Chest Pain Center, and is known for its Cardiovascular Institute for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of heart disease.
By the numbers
- Founded: 1911
- Licensed Beds: 299
- Physicians: 432
Key services include
- Level II trauma center
- Behavioral health and addictions
- Maternal/Child services with level II special care nursery
- GI care
- Cardiovascular services including open heart surgery
- Da Vinci robotic surgery
- Joint replacement program
- Diabetes wellness center
- Occupational health and employer services
Key quality accolades
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement, Certified Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP)
- Mammography, Accredited by American College of Radiology
- Accredited with Commendation, American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
.Presence Mercy Medical Center
1325 N. Highland Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
Did you know Provena Mercy Medical Center was recently awarded the Gold Seal of Approval for Hip and Knee Replacement by the Joint Commission? Learn more about this achievement and why it means better orthopedic surgical care for you.
Provena Mercy Medical Center is one of the area's preferred hospitals for heart surgery.
Located off of I-88 in Aurora, Illinois, our hospital is a certified stroke center and accredited chest pain center, serving the western suburbs of Chicago.
At Provena Mercy Medical Center, you'll find highly skilled doctors and nurses who, together with our advanced technology, allow us to provide the best treatment for our patients.