The Bob and Edna Meadows Regional Cancer Care Center
For decades the Presence Saint Joseph Hospital Regional Cancer Care Center has provided the region’s most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies, including the area’s only state-of-the-art 64-slice CT scanner, image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Now we’re pleased to announce that this leading edge care and so much more will now be provided in a new, state of the art, patient-focused Regional Cancer Care Center by an elite group of care providers who work together to provide the most comprehensive care including cancer rehabilitation and a Lymphedema treatment program-- services not provided anywhere else in the area.
Features of The Bob and Edna Meadows Regional Cancer Care Center include:
We're the only cancer center in the area to offer patients comprehensive cancer rehabilitation and a lymphedema therapy treatment program. This program is led by nationally-recognized physical therapist Linda Roherty, PT, CLT-LANA. Linda is a member of the:
American Physical Therapy Association (APTA - 25 years)
Acute Care & Oncology Section of the APTA
National Lymphedema Network (NLN)
• Better patient service though the consolidation of all cancer treatment services into one convenient state-of-the-art location, providing:
• 14 treatment stations arranged to allow outdoor views with sliding partitions for patient interaction or privacy
• A resource center for education and clinical training
• A boutique for amenities and gifts
• Healing gardens
• Two rooftop garden terraces providing pleasant views for patients and allowing patients to receive treatment outdoors.
The Bob and Edna Meadows Regional Cancer Care Center has been made possible in major part by the support of our generous leaders, donors, physicians, employees, volunteers and friends. Thank you!