The Family Birthing Suites at Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center feature 28 elegantly decorated, private rooms where expecting moms experience labor, delivery, recovery and post-partum care in a homelike environment.
We want to provide you with everything you need to make your stay with us a special time you'll always treasure. You'll feel right at home in our private suites, which include:
- A gift bag of snacks and goodies for you and your support person
- Private bathroom with shower
- "At Your Request" room service, which allows you to order your meals from a restaurant-style menu
- Armoire with television and VCR/DVD
- Recliner sleeper chair for support person
- CD and cassette player so you can enjoy your favorite music
A Safe, Secure Environment
The safety and security of babies born at the Medical Center is just as important to us as providing outstanding medical care. In addition to secure entrances to the Family Birthing Suites and a monitored visiting policy, our state-of-the-art infant security system ensures a safe environment for all new-born babies.
Babies may stay in the room with mom around the clock, giving new moms an opportunity to bond and participate in their baby's care.