Building a partnership with Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center and seniors 55 and better!
PSJMC Home Senior Spirit Home Events
Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center's Senior Spirit Program is designed to help you continue to live a healthy lifestyle. Our medical, educational, and social programs are a great way to learn more about your health, wellness, and how to maintain an independent lifestyle! This program is free to individuals 55 and older and/or those with original Medicare Parts A and B or Medicare Advantage.
- Meet with speakers prior to select events.
- Free Senior Spirit Newsletter.
- Access to health information.
- Caregiver education, programs and support groups.
- Discounts at Dove's Nest Gift Shop and on meals in cafeteria (15%)
- Discounts at local YMCA and Joliet Park District's Inwood Center
- Free medical seminars.
- SHIP (Senior Health Insurance Program) site.
- Daily Mass in Hospital Chapel with Communion, M-F 11:00a.m, Sat. & Sun. 8:00 a.m.
- Free blood pressure screenings offered bi-weekly.
- Members 65 and older recieve preferred parking access at the Medical Center.
And so much more. . .
Fill out the application and either drop off at the Senior Spirit Office or mail to Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Attn. Senior Spirit Office.
333 N. Madison Street, Joliet, IL 60435
|Senior Spirit Application
Please Direct Comments or Questions To:
LuAnn Stepina Senior Spirit/SHIP
Check out some helpful information at Senior Services Center of Will County
Check out WJOL Friends Over Fifty!
It's a great local source with useful information for those 50 and better.
For more information on SHIP.