Presence Physical Rehab and Sports Injury Center's multidisciplinary sports medicine team, featuring certified athletic trainers, physical therapists and physicians, is the largest in the area. They leverage their combined expertise to create individualized programs for athletes at all programs, designed to minimize pain while increasing function, strength and flexibility.
Find Sports Medicine at a School Near You
In addition to the sports medicine services offered at the Center, custom-tailored programs are provided on-site and at high schools and colleges, with services including:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Isokinetic and Functional Testing
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Athletic Training for Students and Adults
- Acute Injury Management
- Pre-Season Sports Physicals
- Free Sports Injury Screenings: offered for student athletes and "Weekend Warriors" at specific Presence Physical Therapy locations during the school year. Screenings are conducted by orthopedic doctors, physical therapists and athletic trainers. For screening locations and times, call 815.741.7114.
More on Sports Medicine at Presence
For more information on the Presence Physcial Rehab and Sports Injury Center, call 815.741.7114. Find details about all of the outpatient therapy services we offer anytime on this site.