See Clinical Trials
Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center has the area's most comprehensive cardiovascular/heart program. We provide the full range of services with the highest levels of expertise and technology for diagnosing and treating conditions that affect the blood vessels and heart.
Please review the article published in Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine featuring lead investigator, Dr. Hazem Al Muradi, Interventional Cardiologist on-staff at Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
At PSJMC, highly experienced cardiologists, interventional cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons with training at major academic medical centers use the most advanced technology and techniques to achieve excellent results. Our specialists work together as a multidisciplinary team to meet each adult and pediatric patient's specific needs.
PSJMC cardiovascular and heart care includes:
· Early detection and prevention to promote healthy hearts and blood vessels
· Advanced diagnostics using 64 slice CT scanner, nuclear imaging and leading-edge tools
· Interventional cardiology in state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization labs
· Cardiothoracic surgery, including performing more than 7,500 open-heart surgeries
· Cardiac rehabilitation with individualized attention in a cardio-pulmonary rehab gym
PSJMC cardiovascular and heart care has earned national and local distinctions from some of the leading healthcare ratings agencies.
Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers
· Fully accredited Chest Pain Center- one of only 6% of hospitals nationwide
American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
· National accreditation of the PSJMC Cardiac Rehabilitation Department
· Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Centers
BlueCross BlueShield Association
· Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
· UnitedHealth Premium Cardiac Care Facility
How can PSJMC Cardiovascular and Heart Care help you?
Click below to learn more about each of the following conditions.
Learn More About Cardiovascular and Heart Care
View Our Wellness Programs and Screenings
See Clinical Trials
Read Our Patient Stories
Visit the Heart Health Foundation