- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy - Chicago State University
- Post professional certificate in hand and upper quarter rehabilitation - Drexel University 2004
- Certified Hand Therapist 2005
Professional Experience/Clinical Internships:
- University of Chicago - Outpatient Hand Clinic
- Christ Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Presence Physical Rehab & Sports Injury Center (1989-present)
- Upper extremity orthopedic neurological treatment
- Annual Hand conferences
What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- Going to the gym, biking and listening to music. I frequently read updated literature on occupational therapy/orthopedic treatment.
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."