When a disease or disorder affects the abdominal organs, such as the intestines, stomach, colon, or gallbladder, it’s important to find a skilled surgeon who can provide safe, effective treatment. Every day, specially trained surgeons on staff at Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center help men and women like you resolve their conditions and return to a normal lifestyle.
Whenever possible, surgeons on staff at Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center recommend the least invasive and most effective method to treat your condition – factoring in your health history, lifestyle and goals for treatment. We offer a number of minimally invasive procedures, including:
- Laparoscopic gallbladder removal
- Laparoscopic surgery for weight loss, including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and lap band
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Laparoscopic removal of the spleen
- Laparoscopic colon resection
- Laparoscopic fundoplication, used to rebuild the valve between the stomach and esophagus to stop gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- And much more
For a referral to a surgeon who specializes in gastrointestinal procedures, click here to Find a Physician.