We know having access to your health record is important to you. And we want to make it as easy as possible. To provide you with comprehensive access to your health information, we provide two patient portals for two separate electronic health record (EHR) systems within Presence Health. These portals will provide you with accurate, up-to-date information. You can access secure information around the clock at your convenience – from home, out-of-town or a physician office. You can even give family members proxy access to your health information so they’re up-to-date.
All this will make it easy for you to know facts about your health care and be better equipped to lead a healthy life.
MyRecord will display medical information from emergency department and inpatient visits at Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center, as well as services received at your Presence Health outpatient facility. You will have access after leaving the hospital to lab results, radiology reports, preventative health information, allergies and conditions, and medications. You will be able to view, download and print personal information from the EHR.
+ What you need to enroll:
- Date of birth
- Email address on file with registration at hospital
- Medical Record Number (from patient instruction form)
- If needed, call Patient Registration at 815-741-7555 to update your email or obtain your Medical Record Number
+ How to obtain Proxy Access:
- Parents of minor patients, spouses, and caregivers are required to obtain Proxy Access to a patient’s MyRecord account.
- Click here to print out the Presence Health Patient Portal Proxy Access Request and Authorization form
- Submit the completed request form to St. Joseph Medical Center’s Health Information Management Department in person or fax directly to 815-773-7042
- You will be notified by email when the proxy request has been completed and your MyRecord account has been established.
+ View Frequently Asked Questions about MyRecord here.
MyChart connects you to information from your clinic visits with a Presence Medical Group (PMG) physician. You can view your health summary, medication list and test results as released by your PMG physician. Click here for an online search to learn if your physician is with PMG. Or, contact your provider to see if he or she is affiliated with MyChart. Note: some Presence Health providers may also be affiliated with other patient portals.