The Peritoneal Dialysis Unit of Presence St. Mary's Hospital has achieved national recognition as a high-profile model of excellence in efficiency, quality of care, growth, and profitability. It is one of only 91 peritoneal clinics in the United States and the only one in Kankakee County to receive the "Pursuit of Excellence Star" award.
The Presence St. Mary's Regional Dialysis Center has been recognized consistently by The Renal Network as an outstanding provider of quality patient care.
Dialysis treatment is provided for patients who are age 18 and older. Our center has 24 treatment stations.
- Hemodialysis: Inpatient
- Hemo- and Peritoneal Dialysis: Outpatient (Independent Home Treatment)
The registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, technicians, dietitians, and social workers bring more than 265 years of experience and expertise in treating patients who have kidney failure. Nurses are on call 24/7 for all patients. Blood draws for laboratory tests are provided on-site.
- One-on-One Education for Patients and Families
- Customized Treatment Plans
- Regular Physician Visits
- Assistance with Transportation
- Coordination of Organ Transplants
- Community Education Programs/Speakers
For more information please call (815) 937-2470.